Eclipse Hotels Group is an international family owned hotel group who are headquartered in West London. Our company's current portfolio includes brands such as Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express and EasyHotel, located across the UK, Europe and the Caribbean.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Room Attendant in Holiday Inn Bristol Airport. You will have the opportunity to join a developing employer who has the passion and drive to deliver first class service and a quality employee experience.
Our guests deserve the highest level of cleanliness and comfort within our bedrooms, and it is your job to ensure that this happens. You will ensure that each bedroom is cleaned to the highest standards, whilst reporting any defects.
Join us and enjoy our excellent benefits:
- Discounted Hotel Rooms at 5000+ IHG Hotels worldwide. With 50% off Food and Beverage Services
- Employee Assistance and Welfare Program
- Health Plan
- Life Insurance
- Cashback and discounts on the leading high street retailers
- Complimentary Meals on duty
- Employee of the month and Employee of the year awards
- Recommend a Friend Scheme
- Excellent Training & Development.
What will your key responsibilities and duties be:
- Service and clean our guest bedrooms (whether this be full departure clean, or a pull up for a current inhouse guest).
- Ensure that all your allocated rooms are cleaned to standard before the end of your shift.
- Change bed & bathroom linen.
- Mop and clean our bathroom & bedroom floors, cleaning & wiping surfaces.
- Ensure that all mirrors and internal windows are clean and free of debris & grease.
- Replenish any of our courtesy items in all rooms. This also includes any bathroom amenities.
- Complete non-daily tasks such as flipping mattresses, cleaning curtains, high dusting as and when required.
- Report any defects, maintenance or repairs within guest rooms as soon as possible on the hotels maintenance recording system.
- Lend a hand to colleagues in other areas of the Housekeeping Team when requested by the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Must follow at all times Group Policies and procedures with regards to Fire, Health & Safety, Security standards.
- Record and store any of our guests’ items that have been left behind or lost.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We believe in recruiting a diverse workforce that promotes inclusive, people focused culture.