Part -Time Games Host, Chessington World of Adventures Games Host
As the world’s leading attraction partner for skill games and amusements across the globe, and we are looking for driven individuals who can keep up with the pace of this exciting, ever changing environment to become our Games Hosts to run the skill games at Chessington World of Adventures Resort.
At HB Leisure, no two days are the same, which means you get to discover new things and be part of a forward thinking, unique brand. If you’re ready for a challenge and all the benefits that come with it, start your journey with us – we promise it will be a fun one!
The benefits of working with us:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Attractive daily bonus opportunities (in addition to your hourly rate).
- Part - time hours available.
- Recommend a Friend Scheme - Put forward a friend to work for us to earn a Bonus (Subject to T&C’s).
- Access to the BenefitHub - a portal that offers the widest variety of discounted leisure, health and financial benefits and helps you make savings across a range of products and services.
- Great career possibilities which include the opportunities to travel the globe (Asia, Europe, Dubai, USA, etc.) and work in some of the world’s most amazing locations Career opportunities.
All Applicants MUST:
- Have great customer service and communication skills and a positive, outgoing personality.
- Be willing to learn the art of sales and motivated to reach daily sales targets.
- Be honest, reliable, responsible individuals with a strong work ethic.
- Be available weekdays and/or weekends between the hours of 9AM & 8PM – including Public holidays.
- Be able to follow instructions and comply with ALL company standards.
- Have reliable transportation – due to the location of the park.
If a desk isn’t for you, you are for us. Gain real-life experiences and develop transferable skills that will be recognised throughout your career.
Apply today via our website www.hbleisure.com/careers