Human Resources Manager
We are looking for a HR Manager to join the People Team of Caprice Holdings.
The Caprice group encompasses London’s favourite restaurants, from some of the oldest and most classic establishments in London to its most exciting and innovative new openings.
Creating a need for a passionate and driven individual to launch the Caprice vision into existence by designing, delivering, and managing HR initiatives across the business by hand selecting the best talent, providing the right training and development, remunerating, rewarding, and supporting our talented team through their unique journey with us.
You will be instrumental in channelling the People team’s functional priorities across Caprice Holdings by partnering with industry pioneers such as Area Managers and Directors to furnish high-class people processes and systems.
Your role will provide you with exemplary knowledge and skills to catapult to the next level through a combination of office and field-based activities. You will report to the Head of People.
Our HR Manager will enjoy the benefits:
• Generous discount off your bill (including drinks), when dining in one of our restaurants across the Group
• Unrivalled opportunities for progression across the Group
• 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service up to 5 extra days
• Recommend a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral
• Exclusive access to our discounts including money off gym memberships, travel, online shopping, gadgets and much more
• Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives
Apply today and join us as a HR Manager.
We promote a working environment in which equal opportunity and diversity is recognised, valued and encouraged.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.