“I believe Cheval takes very good care of their employees and are considerate of their needs. My managers are extremely supportive and motivate me for better performance.!” (Current Cheval Receptionist)
Do You want to feel the same about your work? Join Cheval Collection!
As Receptionist, you will be running the Front of House operations, so you will be suited to this role if you enjoy multiskilling and are prepared to deal with all aspects of Front of House from the guest’s pre arrival right through to their departure including administration.
You will be ideal for this role if you are confident and a responsible individual that is content working alone. Your prime responsibilities will be to ensure the safety and security of our guests whilst offering excellent guest service at all times.
We want you to apply for this role if, when it comes to work you………
- Have experience in a front of house operation
- Take pride in what you do
- Have a friendly, professional and warm manner
- Can build excellent relationships with guests
- Have good computer skills
- Have a good knowledge of London
- Have previous experience in a luxury service environment
In return for your passion and drive to succeed we can offer you……
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced annual leave (increasing with service)
- Life Assurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- Tuition support funding
- Contribution to personal pension (after 3 months)
- Learning and development opportunities
If you thrive on being the best you can and want to join our award winning team then look no further and apply for our Receptionist Concierge roles now!
Helpful to know…………
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above positions.
A basic disclosure (DBS Check) will be requested in the event of a position being offered.