Salary: £11.20 / hour ( £23,296/ year)
Shift pattern: Monday- Friday 40 hours
Great opportunity for a self-motivated and experienced Senior Barista to work at our lovely new café at Lonza in Slough.
Senior Barista benefits:
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £11.20 per hour ( £23,296.00/ annum).
- This role comes with an Employee Assistance Programme
- A great cycle to work scheme
- Workplace pension
- Life Assurance (x2)
- 28 days holiday – pro-rata (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 31 days after 2 years' service
- Great benefits for you and your family
- Day off for your birthday
We are looking for a Senior Barista who can work in autonomy with great communication skills, someone who can provide high standard services and can develop a friendly relationship with the clients. You must be able to carry out all reasonable tasks expected by management with minimum or non-supervision. You must be driven and passionate. You must be skilled artist as well as someone who can produce under immense pressure – producing consistent specialty coffee that “wows” the customer into returning day after day.
- Working at The coffee bar you will provide a positive and inviting experience to all visitors. Greet every guest with a warm welcome
- Ensure each customer experience a positive service journey from the first moment until they leave the area with a lasting impression
- Ensure prompt and timely delivery of a perfect cup of coffee and other products to all customers – every time
- Wow the customers with your skills, coffee knowledge and passion
- To be able to assist and influence customers’ choices
- To operate barista coffee machine, till point, panini machine, blender as required throughout service, ensuring correct procedures are used
- To maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and make sure that the food safety and health & safety guidelines are followed at all times
If you want to be part of something special, apply for the role today!