Head of Brand - Venues
Competitive / based on experience
Head of Brand – Venues Division
If you think about Late Nights out in the UK, you’ll have thought of at least one of Stonegate Groups format – from Sports Bars, to Walkabout to Popworld and Fever; we are the largest operator of late night venues in the UK. Our Venues format contains everything from LGBT+ bars to Latin venues, themed retro bars and huge iconic nightclubs. We are looking for a Head of Brand to join our Marketing team and lead a team of 6 marketeers, supporting over 130 venues.
As Head of Brand you’ll own the Venues Division Marketing strategy, working cross functionally to create and execute market leading food and drinks propositions, campaigns, activations/promotions, PR, Capex and design and digital campaigns to drive sales, footfall, volume, dwell time and repeat visits within the venue’s division.
As Head of Brand (Venues), you’ll be responsible for driving marketing activity across online and offline channels through your team. You’ll manage the brand / format brand identity and evolution.
- Marketing qualification such as MBA, diploma or CIM
- 10 years+ experience in Marketing experience from within hospitality or on trade
- 3 years of experience as a Marketing or Brand Manager
What’s important to you? Is it …
- Financial: Salary is competitive and dependent on experience with bonus potential to 20%; being able to access your salary as you earn it with Wagestream; 25 days annual leave, our Stonegate discount card and High street discounts.
- Well Being: Private Healthcare through Vitality, annual leave purchase scheme, discounted dental insurance, Engagement Events, discounted offers with David Lloyd Leisure.
- Offices: Modern offices, with collaborative work spaces and secure free parking, regular social events, Company Charity Partnerships, award winning learning opportunities and ongoing career support at all levels.
We can offer you all of this – apply now!