Chef Apprentice - Sodexo Live! Academy - 40 Hours per week - £9.50 per hour
Do you aspire to be the next Skye Gyngell or Raymond Blanc? and are you interested in the French Classics or is Modernist Cuisine more your style?
We can provide you with the foundations that you need to reach for the Michelin Stars.
We are looking for individuals to join our Sodexo Live apprenticeship programme:
- Level 2 Commis Chef Apprenticeships
- Level 3 Chef de Partie Apprenticeships
This opportunity will include placements in four of Sodexo Live’s stunning and prestigious venues in London.
- The Royal Academy of Arts
- The Wallace Collection
- RAF Museum
- Bateaux London
Also, a once in a lifetime placement alongside Raymond Blanc’s Michelin starred team at Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons.
Your training will include:
- Mise en place preparation for service
- Plating and food presentation
- Cooking dishes to head chef’s specification
- Working to reduce wastage within the kitchen
- Assisting senior members of the kitchen brigade before and during service
- Teamwork - Working in a team to deliver impeccable service and fantastic food to over 30 million guests across the globe
- Ability to seek and take direction – Learn from expert chefs and gain experience to boost your culinary career
- Attention to detail – World class events need world class food, so every detail matters
- Passion for food
- Well organised
Sodexo Live! Offers exciting opportunities to be part of the team working across our events business providing catering on behalf of our clients at prestigious sites and events including Ascot Racecourse, Chelsea Flower Show, Brighton AMEX Stadium, Edinburgh Corn Exchange, Goodison Park and many more.
If you are passionate, enthusiastic, and motivated we have a range of positions available to set you off on the right track within Sodexo - Apply Today!