Kimpton Clocktower are looking for a Public Area Cleaner to join their growing Housekeeping Team
A refuge in the capital of cool, with its clock tower and striking Victorian architecture, The Kimpton Clocktower, the Newest Kimpton in the UK is an unmistakable landmark in the city's skyline. A magnificent, terracotta Grade II listed building, with its Iconic Refuge Restaurant and Bar, the hotel is situated in the Manchester City Centre with unique event spaces for up to 1000 delegates and we’re proud to say that our ballroom is the largest single event space within the Northwest of England, want to be part of this Lifestyle Luxury property
We are Looking for Cleaners who can commit to 40 hours a week.
We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days. Shifts pattern for this role will be: 12:00- 20:30/14:30- 23:00/19:30-04:00
Working at Kimpton is not just about working and it’s certainly not like working at other places. We value personality, individuality, creativity, doing right, continually improving, focus and passion.
What’s in for you as a Public Area Cleaner (just in case you need more persuading)
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG hotels and Resort family, FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world.
- £10.00 per hour plus great IHG perks! (Rate increases after 10.00pm)
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
What we need from you
You will feel at home with us if you are looking for a place where you can...
Be yourself: Bring in your individuality and the best and ever improving version of you. Who you are is who we are, so bring the real you.
Lead yourself: Do the right thing when nobody is watching and take initiative. Find creative new ways to delight guests and colleagues, we trust you to learn, grow and continually improve at whatever you do.
Make it count: Create ridiculously personal experiences (for our guests and our colleagues). What you do matters. You matter.
To succeed as a Cleaner, you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service
- Previous experience in Hotel Cleaning or Event spaces
- Be willing to be trained of the use of ladders for cleaning and hanging curtains
- Experience with handling guests queries and complaints
- Clean and monitor the toilets during and after events
- Be prepared to work nights
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
Do you have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.