Assistant Restaurant Manager
We are delighted to announce the opening of Scott’s Richmond in September 2022. Sharing the glittering heritage of the famous Mayfair original, the new restaurant and oyster bar will bring sophisticated old-world glamour to its new riverside setting, offering a local destination for the finest fish and seafood in town.
We are looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to join the team as part of Caprice Holdings.
Working as an Assistant Restaurant Manager within our Restaurants will give you exposure to a busy, high volume dining operation.
Our Assistant Restaurant Manager enjoy these benefits:
- Generous discount off your bill (including drinks), when dining in one of our restaurants across the Group
- Unrivalled opportunities for progression across the Group
- 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service up to 5 extra days
- Recommend a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral
- Exclusive access to our discounts including money off gym memberships, travel, online shopping, gadgets and much more
- Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives
We promote a working environment in which equal opportunity and diversity is recognised, valued and encouraged.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.