General Manager - Core Bar, London
From £40,000 p.a.
Socialise while you serve……………
Do you want to work in a lively, vibrant, and fun environment with like-minded people? Then this could be the career/role you are looking for. Our venues division encompasses a number of late-night bars and clubs including Popworld and Walkabout. We are part of Stonegate Group, the largest pub, club and bar operator in the UK so if you join us your career opportunities are endless.
We are looking for an experienced General Manager to join our team to improve all aspects of the business including: P&L, people, standards, legal compliance, service and brand integrity.
From £40,000 p.a.
An excellent opportunity has arisen at Core Bar, London. Core Bar located close to St Pauls and Mansion House tube & offers an outside terrace, ground floor bar, cocktail lounge and a club room.
The site is host to a fantastic outside terrace area with a ground floor bar, cocktail lounge and a club room offering a mix of contemporary and futuristic interiors in separate lounge, club and chill out bars.
Venue capacity is just under 500, Core, London is a heavily pre-booked, 3 Room with the potential to trade 7 days a week ensuring the right events & entertainment are in place, this is a heavily pre-booked business with our busiest sales weeks during Christmas.
The successful applicant will be able to lead from the front whist training their team to deliver the best guest experience. You will should have experience within the late-night sector and an understanding of dealing with corporate events and clients, which would be useful in driving greater market share. that leads from the front whilst training their team to deliver the best guest experience.
- A developer of people
- Results driven
- Motivated and influential
- A great communicator
If the answer is yes, and you hold a personal license then we want to hear from you.
What we can offer...
As well as the opportunity to work in a fun environment with like-minded people we would like to reward you with the following;
- Generous Bonus scheme with the opportunity to earn up to 30% of your salary
- Private medical insurance
- Career development via our award-winning progression programmes
- Employee Reward Card – 25% off Food & Drink in all of our bars, clubs and pubs (Be at One, Slug and Lettuce, Popworld, and Walkabout to name a few) for you and your friends
- VIP entry into our bars and clubs
- Access to Stonegate Xtra Rewards where you can get a wide range of discounts from major high street retailers and travel
- Access to employee advice focussed around finance, health and wellbeing through our Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay and benefits
- 25% discount at David Lloyd Gyms
- Access to discounted Unum Dental Insurance
- Flexible working hours to suit your commitments
- Access to Wagestream which enables you to withdraw part of your wages before payday