Kimpton Charlotte Square are looking for a Chef De Partie to join our growing Kitchen Team...
Kimpton Charlotte Square – located in one of Edinburgh’s most beautiful squares in the New Town, this hotel is a perfect point between old and new. The hotel offers a fresh experience in the centre of the historic city, with a pristine, traditional outside and a buzzing edge inside. The hotel lives as a natural meeting point for the young-at-heart crowd of the city – a place of experimental, discovery and sociability. It inspires guests and locals alike with a face of timeless tradition, and a heart full of life and colour
We are Looking for Chef de Partie who can commit to working a minimum of 40 hours per week.
We are paying £14.50 per hour, every hour worked paid!
We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days - this means we can offer great flexibility if required.
What’s in for you as a Chef de Partie (just in case you need more persuading)
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG hotels and Resort family, FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world.
In our managed Edinburgh properties, you can take full advantage of our £15 a month gym membership, with 20% off all spa treatments.
With 25% off in all restaurants & Bars, within both Kimpton Charlotte Square & InterContinental Edinburgh The George, and an amazing 50% off in Burr & Co coffee shop concept on George Street, you can enjoy all that our guests do at a discounted price.
- £14.50 per hour, Plus Great IHG Perks!
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (pro rata)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- An Overnight stay plus 1 when probationary period passed
- 50% off on F&B when staying over in IHG properties on Employee Rate
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Employee healthcare plan
- Access to Mental Healthcare first aiders
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
Our people help to make the biggest difference – we strive for perfection in everything we do for our guests, always focussing on what is important to them and always looking to improve. We take pride in the fact that we are experts in what we do and love to demonstrate this expertise to our guests with a sense of flair.
To succeed as a Chef de Partie you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service and great food and drinks
- 2 Years’ experience as a Commis Chef in 4/5* Hotel or restaurant
- City & Guilds 706/1or NVQ equivalent
- Experience with working in all sections of the kitchen
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
Do you have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.