If you are looking for a new challenge in a growing business, then read on!
We have full & part time hours available that can work around you.
We also offer!
- Flexible hours to work around your life.
- A fun working environment in a friendly team.
- Good training/ work experience.
- Development opportunities if you want them.
Day 1 perks of working for Upham! (We don’t make you wait 3 months)
- High St discounts.
- Friends and family discount.
- 40% off Charming Bedrooms estate
- Cash incentives.
- Birthday box to help you celebrate.
It’s a place you can develop
- Opportunity to progress.
- Job security, no zero hours contracts.
- Working with a premium offer/ group.
- Small company where you are treated as an individual.
- Your opinion counts.
A job you can enjoy
The apprenticeship is made up of many varying responsibilities including:
• Assisting in the food preparation process
• Cooking and preparing elements of high quality dishes
• Preparing vegetables, meats and fish
• Assisting other Chefs
• Helping with deliveries and restocking
• Assisting with stock rotation
• Cleaning stations
• Contributing to maintaining kitchen and food safety standards.
Finding the right balance between your work and your lifestyle is really important, with a Commis Chef apprenticeship you will often find that your shifts include days, evenings and weekends so be sure to consider your home and family commitments and choose a career that enables you to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
The apprenticeship will last 15 months and you will be working towards your Commis Chef Level 2 Apprenticeship.
What do we do?
We own a collection of beautiful and individual premium pubs across Southern England. Our pubs are in idyllic settings in country villages and towns, where we are proud to be the quality local of the area, serving high quality fresh pub food in a cozy pub ambience. Most of our pubs have some Charming Bedrooms as well. New to our growing family is Harper’s Steakhouse, a new premium American Steakhouse brand that we started rolling out last year.
It’s an exciting time to join us!
Upham Inns is growing, and we want you to grow with us and be part of our success. We’ve been busy investing in our business and we are seeing some great results. So, we want to continue to grow our pub family and we are looking to recruit passionate people into our team
We are looking for great people to join us
Our company is big enough to support you but small enough to care about your individual needs. We are a friendly, hands-on team who have a passion for running great pubs. We are always on the lookout for like-minded people who have the desire to work and grow with us.