Principal York has a fantastic opportunity to join the Breakfast Waiter/Waitress
Principal York being steps from the train station and is the perfect base from which to discover the historic city of York. Blending the grandeur of late-Victorian architecture with the comforts of modern travel, at Principal York offers we offer our guests the warmest welcome this side of the Pennines. Our hotel and teams combined, make the Principal York more than just a place to sleep. It is a place of memories.
We are Looking for Waiter/Waitress who can commit to Breakfast shifts with a 6.30am start time Monday to Friday
We are paying £10.00per hour, every hour worked paid!
What’s in for you as a Breakfast Waiter/Waitress (just in case you need more persuading)
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG hotels and Resort family, FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world.
- £10.00 per hour plus great IHG perks!
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
What we need from you
Our people help to make the biggest difference - If you enjoy variety and are at your best when being part of a team as well as being passionate about delivering excellent guest service through delivering high-quality food & beverages to all guests, this role is for you.
To succeed as a Breakfast Waiter/Waitress you will need:
- To be an early riser!
- To be passionate about delivering great service and great food and drinks
- Previous experience as bartender, waiter, barista, host
- Experience with handling guests queries and complaints
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
Do you have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!