Team Leader - Burger King - Liverpool Airport
Team Leader @ Liverpool Airport SSP Burger King
Everyone regardless of age starts on £11.70 per hour.
We are looking for Full Time Team Leaders to join our Burger King at Liverpool Airport.
As a Team Leader you will work on a variety of shifts between 2am and midnight.
You may be wondering who are SSP? Well, we’re one of the best kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail.
You may not know us by name, but you will know us from our brands. We are the leading operator of restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas and other leisure locations.
- Team Leader/Supervisor experience within retail or hospitality sector
- Due to some responsibilities within the Team Leader role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts.
- Successful candidates will be required to provide references for the last 5 years and undergo a Criminal Record Check in line with Airport Security Regulations
- Leads the shift and motivates the team to drive sales
- Follows opening, closing & shift changeover procedures ensuring effective handover
- Ensures the cleaning schedules are followed with all cleaning monitored & allocated fairly
- Following Health & Safety/Food Safety/Statutory requirements and report to Line Manager if required
- Trains the team on brand standards
- Ensures cash procedures followed by all staff
- Free meal on shift
- Free on-site Parking
- Refer a friend scheme - get rewarded with £400 every time you successfully refer a friend
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
- Up to 75% employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
- An additional £1.50 per hour for shifts worked between midnight and 6am
Apply today for a team leader role!
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.