Level 2 Apprentice Front Of House Team Member in Whickham - Cafe Lutz
As a member of the Café Lutz FOH team, we want you to devote your time and attention to delivering extraordinary guest experiences. We have built up a reputation of serving the highest quality Swiss & English cuisine all cooked to order and served with friendly hospitality.
Joining us as a FOH team member you become part of our family and will help us ensure that all of our guests have a memorable experience and become friends for life.
To work with our Café, supporting and delighting our guests we ask that our team members have the following skills and behaviours’ as we are always willing to train and develop your additional skills as your grow with us:
- A good grasp of the English language, able to communicate politely to our guests
- Actively able to listen to your fellow team and take instruction
- Focused on delivering the very best service, time and time again
- Be enthusiastic and passionate for our products & the service you provide
- Able to work at pace whilst multi-tasking to maintain the highest quality service
- Willing to learn, develop & go above and beyond
- You understand the subtle ways to adapt to your guests needs and your charisma and confidence is naturally authentic
- Curiosity to sample the best European ingredients
What’s in it for you
- You will receive support, training and development opportunities from the moment you start, helping you to become a Café Lutz expert.
- Training & development courses
- Discounted food on shift
- Flexible working opportunities
- Up to 50% Discount off your bill when not at work
- Apprenticeship scheme
- Parking very near the premises
- Great Access to public transport
Your next steps could see you cross train or develop into a Team Leader and even on to an Assistant Manager or beyond. What are you waiting for, start your career as a Café Lutz Team Member now!