Chef de Partie - The James Figg
Chef de Partie
A Peachy Place to Work, Learn and Grow
If you are looking to join one of the UK's Top 25 Best companies to work for, then look no further.
We are on the hunt for a talented and enthusiastic Chef to join our Team.
Work in an award-winning company, cooking awesome food with a chef team that will help springboard your career to new heights and be the best Chef de Partie in your area.
“A fresh challenge every day, with the best of British produce and a real sense of family and belonging” – Rob, Sous Chef, The White Horse
What’s in it for you, your Team and the Planet:
- Equal share of the tips
- Access to 50% of your salary at any time using our App, Wagestream
- 40% off food and drink when you eat in any Peach Pub
- Peach Fest Our Annual Team Party where we close the pubs for the day and let our hair down
- Talent Finder Reward - Be financially rewarded for introducing new team to join us.
- Work/Life Balance – make your rota and your business work. 80% of our Team work under 48 hours a week and we are striving to make this 100% under 45 a week.
- Autonomy over daily specials – your food, your creations
- Career development from our experienced Senior Chef Team
- Access to Hospitality Action who ensure that our entire team always has the confidential mental health support they need
- Serving the Good Stuff – British Beef, 100% free-range meat and eggs, sustainable fish, veg responsibly produced and all top quality
- Christmas day off - to spend with family and/or friends, or if you’re away from home, with other members of your team.
- Well-equipped kitchens - the kit you need
- Pension - up to 5% matched contribution (higher than government standard)
- Access to the Cycle Scheme Save money on cycling with cyclescheme.co.uk
- Accommodation (Pub specific)
- The Bigger Peach - work with a company committed to creating a greener planet, giving back and raising money for the local community and charities, with opportunities for you to get involved. We are constantly working on reducing our carbon footprint and have 10 promises we live by every day. We plan to be the first Gastro Pub to be Net Zero by 2023 - come and join the race.
More info on everything we do is available on request and on our website.
If you’re a Chef de Partie who wants to Make Life Peachy for your team, guests and suppliers, then we’d love to hear from you.