Housekeeper / Room Attendant - Live in option!!
voco Oxford Thames has a fantastic opportunity to join the team as a Housekeeper/Room Attendant - Live in option!!
Close to the heart of Oxford, on the banks of the River Thames, lies voco Oxford Thames hotel. With a history dating back to the Middle Ages, the hotel’s surroundings have an intriguing story to tell. voco Oxford Thames combines its medieval character with 21st-century style to create a unique setting for memorable meetings, conferences, and weddings alike, Dining at the voco Oxford Thames is a relaxed affair; discover British classics in the restaurant, enjoy pub favourites in the bar, or take afternoon tea either in the conservatory or out on the terrace.
We are Looking for Housekeepers/Room Attendants to join our growing Housekeeping team!!
Live-in option available at our Staff Accommodation!!!
We are paying 10.00 per hour, every hour worked paid.
We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days - this means we can offer great flexibility if required.
At voco® everyone’s a host, if there’s one thing we know, it’s that a great host is at the heart of every great stay as we understand what our guest wants by delivering easy-going but attentive service.
Housekeepers/Room Attendants, receive some great benefits:
- £10.00 per Hour
- 104 Hour Guaranteed Monthly Hours Contract, with the ability to Flex Hours up with business demand (Every Hour Worked Paid)
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Access to our voluntary benefits portal which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the groupboth national and international.
- Meals whilst on duty
- Uniform Provided
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual.
What we need from you
You’ll be called upon to complete a wide variety of tasks and jobs within the hotel and it’s extremely important that you remain flexible and versatile around this. This is a role, where you play a vital part in delivering a superior guest experience, from Cleaning Public Areas to Hotel Suites.
To succeed as a Housekeeper/Room Attendant, you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service and be
- Previous experience in Hotel Cleaning, as room attendant or public areas cleaner
- Experience with handling guests queries and complaints
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Housekeeper/Room Attendant, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.