Assistant Manager for The Artful Duke, Independent modern Pub in Bromley South. OTE £32k - £34K
About The Artful Duke
The Artful Duke is the newest member of the Livelyhood Pub Family.
Our venues embrace the ethos of bringing unique, independent and inviting pubs to South London neighbourhoods, focusing on social spaces for eating and drinking at the front and entertainment areas with big screens for showing sport, hosting quiz nights and other events at the back, as well as outdoor space.
We currently have 7 sites and we are opening more so this is also a brilliant opportunity for those that want to, to progress with us. Plenty of our people have already developed their careers at Livelyhood, more certainly will.
Our Assistant Manager will be part of a great team, delivering amazing experiences for our guests. You’ll be someone who wants to help us grow, with people at the heart of everything – that’s our guests, our suppliers, our teams, our communities and our charity partners, The BigKid Foundation & Only A Pavement Away.
Qualities which we value in this position are a passion for hospitality, ability to bring fun, people focus, service orientated and a willingness to help us progress our sustainability agenda.
You’ll bring with you your previous relevant experience in a £20k + pub or bar & our ideal candidate will have cocktail and/or food experience too.
Our Assistant Manager will support the General Manager in the delivery of Livelyhood’s offering that has our five Lively Ways (values) of Authentic, Daring, People, Lively and Sustainable at its very heart.
Who are Livelyhood Pub Group?
Livelyhood is a South London based owner, creator & operator of modern, inviting & independent neighbourhood pubs.
Our pubs are spaces with personality where you eat well, drink together, are entertained with everything from perfect sports viewing to weekly quizzes & celebrate life at each & every opportunity. Hospitality is in our soul.
We currently have 7 South London sites and we're opening more imminently so this is also a brilliant opportunity for those that want to, to progress with us.
What's on our minds?
We are all about fun, loving our South London communities, we're passionate about dogs, new products, focusing on sustainability and we are super proud of our close, active relationships with our charity partners - The BigKid Foundation, Only A Pavement Away and The Licensed Trade Charity.
What’s in It For You?
- £26 k to £28 k base salary, based on experience
- PLUS very generous tronc - in region of further £6k per annum. Gives OTE £32k - £34K
- Assistant Manager Bonus Plans
- Company sick pay after probation
- Career development opportunities – we offer Hospitality Management apprenticeship schemes alongside internal development progression.
- £75 Your Livelyhood Experience voucher for new joiners to enjoy so they can see what it's like to be a Livelyhood guest
- 40% food and drink discount for you and 5 guests valid in all sites from day 1
- Further 40% Livelyhood discount off of our delivery food and drink for you
- £15 voucher rewards for every positive guest shout out you receive
- Flexible shifts
- Online certified training from day 1
- Wellbeing focused employer– with Mental Health First Aider & employee assistance support available
If it sounds like you’d fit right in.. we would love to hear from you. We're considering applications as they arrive and our Assistant Manager auditions are happening now.
All applicants will require a UK bank account and proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.