Up to £22,000
Provide administrative support to the Property Department and field based teams, utilising knowledge in order to provide excellent customer service across all areas of responsibility.
Provide specialist support on repair and maintenance systems aligned to the respective business, administering contractor quotations and for providing oversite to ensure that activity is completed proactively.
To maintain business continuity at all times, prioritising activity accordingly.
Demonstrate a proactive approach and identify opportunities for better ways of working and sharing best practice amongst the wider Property Support Team.
The role requires an excellent communicator, highly-organised, acting as a key link between field based staff, contractors, suppliers and administrative colleagues.
The role requires a flexible approach to the working week
- To provide comprehensive administrative support to the Property Department
- Conduct weekly structured calls with Property Managers where required.
- Proactively support and undertake administration in the following areas (dependent upon business alignment):
- Management of the internal property systems daily workflow (Property Universe / CRM or Pro-Nett)
- Proactive approach to the management of Planned Maintenance Visits (PMV’s) to ensure no risk to the business exists.
- Administration associated with closed houses, F&F valuations and utility services management
- Dilapidation activity
- Distribution and responses to statutory notices
- Change of agreement activity
- R&M and capital activity through the respective system, including quotations and planned maintenance visits
- Manage the day to day performance of service providers and contractors to maintain business continuity and achieve agreed service levels
- Full engagement with site transition process and movements of pubs internally, ensuring transition period is minimised and ensuring all actions are completed in time for transfer
- ·Provide support for capital investment activity
- Ensure the integrity and reputation of the Company is never jeopardised
- Ensure that company policies, procedure and systems are adhered to within the scope of the role
- Attend regular team meetings
- Assist and take responsibility in other areas of the business as and when required
- Maintain confidentiality on all subjects, paying particular attention to sensitive, personal data
- Pro-actively develop skills and maintain the highest professional standards
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Commercial awareness; understands the need to work with pace and accuracy
- Effective time management and organisational skills; administering multiple tasks within budget & deadline
- Clear written & verbal communication skills with good attention to detail
- Proactive team worker able to work with autonomy
- Strong interpersonal skills demonstrating ability to develop relationships and manage customer expectations and business needs
- Service orientated; takes ownership with strong focus on call management and query resolution
- Positive, can do approach; adapts to changing priorities
- Demonstrates strategic thinking
- Confident to manage conflict