We have a fantastic opportunity for a collaborative, service led Sous Chef to join our Coppa Club Family.
If you're an accomplished Chef who understands the branded restaurant business and the importance of a strong food and service focus, then this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join us as Sous Chef.
- You will have similar experience as a Sous Chef in a fast-paced environment, a ‘hands on’ approach and the ability to motivate and manage the team from the front during the Head Chef absence
- Demonstrable experience in developing, coaching and training your teams to achieve their career goals
- Highest attention to detail, you’ll be obsessed with delivering only the best food and service standards but in an informal and fun environment.
- Warm personality blended with professionalism.
- A strong multi-tasker and organised Sous Chef, who ensures that all processes are followed and delivers on Health & Safety and Food Hygiene at all times.
- Systems literate, able to analyse a stock result as much as your p&l.
- Recognise kitchen performance as the key to maintaining unbeatable food standards.
- Highest knowledge of Health and safety and hygiene standards with the attention to detail required to implement these in the work place.
- An ambassador for our brand who lives the Various Eateries values: We are Welcoming, We take Pride and We are a Community.
Let’s start with some of the benefits you will enjoy
- Competitive hourly rate up to £14.65 (inclusive of non-contractual tronc)
- Free meals on duty
- Referral scheme up to £2000!! So spread the word
· Wagestream - access a share of your earned wages whenever you need it
- 50% discount on food and beverages when you dine as a guest at selected VEL locations (T&C’s apply)
- Long service holiday entitlement up to 10 extra days a year! Time to book that cruise
- Discounted hotel stays across Rare Bird Hotels from the day you start
- Internal Progression Bonus
- Cycle to work scheme
- Exclusive online benefits giving you a full range of benefits, rewards and perks
- On the spot reward and recognition awards
On top of that, we can offer you a fun but hardworking environment and the chance to work with some downright nice people. We’d be really excited to have you on board and welcome you to our community.About Us:
Built around a central, brass bar that’s open on all-sides, Coppa Club has a raised lounge for working and winding down, a 250-cover restaurant with a marble herringbone floor, and a café with booths and a fireplace. Outside, there’s a large, south-facing terrace that catches the sun all day. All our seating is designed to make the most of our view over the river.
Our menu focuses on thoughtful, unfussy, European food from small plates and snacks to grilled mains, sourdough pizzas and healthy salads. There's a wide selection of breakfast and brunch dishes and the bar serves carefully-chosen wines, beers and classic cocktails as well as new creations.
We are open from early morning until late at night, seven days a week.