We’re looking for an exceptional service led Assistant Manager to join our Coppa Club family.
We’re looking for someone who believes that the key to the site’s overall success is through nurturing and developing their people to deliver the best guest experience. If you have a passion for high quality food and service, mixed with a track record of developing your team to be the next generation of Managers we want to hear from you.
- You must have experience of working in premium branded high-volume restaurants and managing a large team of people.
- You take full responsibility of your P&L, but never compromise on service.
- Warm personality blended with professionalism to connect with your guests and inspire your teams is a must.
- Demonstrable experience in developing, coaching and training your team to achieve their goals.
- Highest attention to detail; you’ll take pride in delivering only the best food and service standards but in an informal and fun environment.
- A strong multi-tasker and organised Assistant Manager who ensures that all processes are followed. Delivers on Health & Safety and Food Hygiene at all times.
- Systems literate, able to analyse a stock result as much as your p&l.
- An excellent and flexible communicator.
- Confidence to make decisions, take initiative and problem solve.
- An ambassador for our brand who lives the Various Eateries values: We are Welcoming, We take Pride and We are a Community.
Let’s start with some of the benefits you will enjoy
- Competitive hourly rate up to £13.65 (inclusive of non-contractual tronc)
- Free meals on duty
- Referral scheme up to £2000!! So spread the word
- Wagestream - access a share of your earned wages whenever you need it
- 50% discount on food and beverages when you dine as a guest at selected VEL locations (T&C’s apply)
- Long service holiday entitlement up to 10 extra days a year! Time to book that cruise
- Discounted hotel stays across Rare Bird Hotels from the day you start
- Internal Progression Bonus
- Cycle to work scheme
- Exclusive online benefits giving you a full range of benefits, rewards and perks
- On the spot reward and recognition awards
Our menu focuses on thoughtful, unfussy, European food from small plates and snacks to grilled mains, sourdough pizzas and healthy salads. There's a wide selection of breakfast and brunch dishes and the bar serves carefully-chosen wines, beers and classic cocktails as well as new creations.
We are open from early morning until late at night, seven days a week.