Working with us provides great benefits, including:
- Access your pay as you earn it through our financial wellbeing platform ‘Wagestream,’ a tool that lets you track your earnings in real-time, access a percentage of your pay as you earn it, learn easy tips for managing your money and save straight from your pay into pots for the future.
- Discounted Hotel Stays across our UK sites, and if you work for a branded venue, around the World!
- 50% off Food & Beverage at all our Hotels & F&B Venues
- Spa Discounts at our venues with a Spa
- Retail, Cinema & Leisure Discounts
- Development Opportunities via our ‘Grow with us’ initiative, including Apprenticeship opportunities, our Development Programmes, and more!
- Monthly ‘Star of the Month’ Awards
- Long-service Awards, that start after 1 year of service
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ Incentive – Be rewarded for referring someone you know!
- Access to a confidential ‘Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)’ available 24/7, 365 days per year.
- Pension Scheme
- Other incentive programmes that run throughout the year
About the role…
The moment a guest steps into one of our hotels, they walk into a genuinely memorable experience. In this role, you will start our guest's journey with us, often having one of the first interactions they'll have when making their choice to stay in the area. You'll anticipate every detail to ensure a friction-free experience, ensuring all details taken are correct, accurate, and shared across other departments when needed.
You'll respond to guest calls, emails, and enquiries for room reservations, groups, and general information, taking reservations from enquiry to confirmation stage. You'll work with the Sales, M&E and Revenue departments to maximise revenue, also ensuring all data, reporting and systems are up to date. You'll build strong relationships with repeat customers, and support in ensuring we are their preferred hotel choice.
- Experience in a similar role, or within a hotel environment where reservations was a key part of day to day
- Strong communication skills through a variety of means
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relation skills to ensure a seamless and memorable experience, proactively resolving any challenges that may arise
- Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to stay calm under pressure, adapting your approach to complete routine and non-routine tasks
- High attention to detail and accuracy – great at managing one's own time
At Cairn Group we're ambitious. With a varied and extensive UK portfolio of hotels, bars and restaurants in our portfolio, we're focused on continual growth and are in it for the long haul. We are a family owned business with family values at our core, with a growing team and sites UK wide.
Similar searches: Paisley