Business Administration Apprentice
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a keen apprentice to join the team at Baxterstorey as an administrator, learn the trade and gain a Level 2 Business Administration Qualification.
Number of Positions Available
From delis and coffee bars to restaurant and fine dining; we provide a range of traditional catering services. Combined with our forward thinking attitude, we are building the foodservice of the future.
Detailed Job Description
Baxterstorey is the largest independent contract catering company in the UK, they have many prestigious contracts and are constantly growing.
Baxterstorey have an opportunity for an apprentice to join their team, work as a business administrator and gain a Level 2 Business Administration Qualification. The role will give you the opportunity to do a wide range of tasks.
Day-to -day duties to include:
• Check and approve all vacancies created in the recruitment portal
• Renew expiring live adverts in the recruitment portal
• Write/enhance adverts for postings
• Post suitable adverts in on external sources
• Check applications in all sources to ensure that all candidates are contacted within 2 weeks
• Screen CVs from all sources
• Conduct telephone interviews with selected candidate
• Arrange interviews where needed
• Conduct Face to Face interviews with shortlisted candidates
• Complete relevant document checks for all candidates interviewed face to face
• Propose relative vacancies to candidates after interview
• Send Candidate's CV, interview notes and document copies to hiring manager
• Prepare all screened candidates for hiring manager/client interviews
• Send regrets
• Handle incoming Telephone calls to the office
• Update Candidate spreadsheet in real time, this should be a live document
• Log activity stats daily
• Maintain Candidate Database
• Manage Recruitment inbox emails, responding and referring where necessary
• Manage Relationships with free recruitment service providers and agencies
• Looking after office supplies
• Ensure office is kept clean at all times and things are put in the right places
• Supporting people gaining access to the site
• Answer office phone
• Social media postings
• Create and post LinkedIn Adverts
• Site Visits
• Produce and post Job of the week
Monthly & Ongoing
• Manage recommend a friend claims
• Ensure that Talent Grids are up to date by the end of the month
• Delete Emails older than 6 months old for GDPR
• Shred CVs and interview notes older than 6 months
• Keep a record of all applications and their sources for monthly report
• Ensure new TA documents are added to The Vine
• Host Recruitment/Open days
Have a sound understanding of recruitment, creative, strong attention to detail, able to use all MS packages and be willing to learn.
A positive and upbeat approach with a “will do” attitude and see opportunities instead of challenges.
None required, however, Maths and English will be assessed as part of the interview process.
Moving into a Talent Advisory position
Training to be Provided
Business Administration apprenticeship Level 2
Maths, English and ICT if required
Things to consider
Monday to Friday 9am-5pm