Evenings, 4.00-9.30pm, 5 days from 7
About the role…
You’ll make sure our rooms are always ‘fresh and welcoming’ for our guests after a busy day at work, or an exciting day out – creating a haven for them to escape and relax in – or get that last bit of work done.
Working in the evening, you will complete our ‘turn-down service’ for our VIP rooms, complete room requests from guests and the hotel reception (E.g., taking items requested to the guest rooms), maintain the cleanliness of the public areas within Reception and our Conference & Events Centre, clean our bedrooms by request, re-stock the amenities within the housekeeping department in readiness for the following day, along with any other ad-hoc duties by request.
- Experience in this role or similar
- Enthusiastic, flexible, passionate & display a professional and courteous attitude
- Ability to work independently but also be an effective team player
- An excellent eye for detail with great time management and organisational skills
- Good communication skills – You’ll be in communication with guests and the reception team.
At Cairn Group we're ambitious. With a varied and extensive UK portfolio of hotels, bars and restaurants in our portfolio, we're focused on continual growth and are in it for the long haul. We are a family owned business with family values at our core, with a growing team and sites UK wide.