Level 2 Commis Chef Apprenticeship, Mallory Court Hotel, Leamington Spa - EDEN HOTEL COLLECTION
What you’ll be doing?
Our Academy will provide the opportunity for you to work with us on a full-time basis and to ‘earn while you learn’, setting you up with the very best skills, qualifications and experience to begin your career in the industry. We have partnered with HIT Training to create a Chef Academy, where you will attend 1-2 days of training per month either at a HIT Chef Academy the site, with accommodation and travel costs covered or as a virtual session.
Back in your hotel, with the support of your Exec Chef, you will learn on-the-job from exceptional chefs within a highly skilled kitchen brigade (we hold 2-3 rosettes in each of our Brasseries/Restaurants), whilst working with premium seasonal produce and high-quality equipment/tools.
You’ll work in a busy and hardworking team environment, where we’ll expect you to be hungry to learn more. You will be working a minimum of 40 hours per week, across 5 days (inclusive of training days). Our hotels are busiest on Fri-Sunday, and so you should be prepared to work regular weekends.
- The chance to work for a luxury hotel collection
- Guaranteed full-time employment at the end of your apprenticeship
- Pay increase after 1 year
- Great prospects with a ‘Grow with Eden’ Career Progression Pathway
- Training to achieve a Level 2 Commis Chef qualification
- A dedicated mentor and regular reviews
- 31 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 33 days with service
- Discounted hotel stays including within the spa and food and beverage departments