Tom Kerridge is looking for a Grill Chef! The role will be based at The Butchers Tap & Grill; a new venture of ours, offering a traditional butchers counter, a relaxed and warm atmosphere with a delicious grill menu.
Here at The Butchers Tap & Grill we are an ambitious bunch who are hardworking and passionate about what we do, consistently striving towards perfection.
The Grill Chef is responsible for preparing our delicious meals for our guests. Typical job responsibilities include:
- Prepare appropriate recipes and ensure that all required supplies are available when needed.
- Ensure that all required preparation, delivery, set-up, service and close-down responsibilities are efficiently executed.
- Perform various inventory, delivery and quality control tasks, consistently monitoring kitchen operations and cleanliness.
- Ability to bring an energetic, confident and calm presence to the kitchen team.
- Previous experience as a strong Chef De Partie or Grill Chef.
- Knowledge of food preparation and quality control procedures.
- Pride in the quality of work of food provided.
- Confident in a guest facing position.
Working with us has some pretty great perks! From competitive salaries, two annual staff parties and opportunities to work at Global & National Events alongside Tom, we really do believe that our people define our entire business and we pride ourselves on helping individuals strive throughout their career.