We're looking for a Sous Chef who likes to keep moving! Our Roaming Management Team move throughout our collection of pubs and inns, holding the kitchens and covering holiday, sickness and absence.
This is a Operational Support Role. The Roaming Team assist our fixed Kitchen Teams in the day to day operation of the pub’s kitchen. This could include building rotas, managing GP, reporting, managing stock, building menus, and of course leading & developing the team in service.
Once a kitchen is held and secure, it's onto the next one. A hands-on approach is essential with this role.
Why work for us?
- You get great staff discounts across all our pubs (Cirrus Inns, 24 & counting!) and that's 25% off food & drink and 50% on overnight stays!
- There are tonnes of training and development opportunities including some really fun and interesting things.
- There's a good salary to be had, site-controlled tronc, an achievable bonus scheme and loads of employee benefits.
We're looking for our Sous Chefs to:
- Have held a senior chef position in a premium pub or restaurant
- Communicate with guests and team
- Care about using fresh and seasonal produce
- Motivate their team, leading by example
- Be organised
- Know their kitchen numbers
- Have excellent knowledge of HACCP, COSHH and Food Safety
In this role we need someone with:
- Previous experience at management level in a premium hospitality business
- Excellent food & drink knowledge
- Good understanding of the importance of financial targets and how to achieve them
- A driving license and vehicle is essential
- Applicants must be prepared to stay away during the working week (accommodation provided)
- Salary package of up to £37,000, including tronc + bonus
If you’re interested in joining and want to be part of a vibrant and highly successful pub collection, please send us your CV and apply now, we want to hear from you!
Cirrus Inns is a collection of iconic pubs and country inns, celebrating the best of British and supporting our local heroes. Cirrus Inns is not your usual "pub group". We want people with creativity, individuality, and flair to bring your own special brand of magic to our family and our pubs, so if you're looking for a cookie cutter operation then we are NOT for you. Please find out more about Cirrus Inns by visiting www.cirrusinns.co.uk.