As a Junior Sous Chef you will be involved in all aspects of the kitchen management including motivating and leading the team, ensuring food standards are kept high, training and coaching more junior staff as well as ensuring all HACCP and COSHH requirements are met.
As Junior Sous Chef will have a mixture of branded and independent experience, with a proven track record as Junior Sous Chef / Sous Chef in a high volume branded restaurant.
- You’re a hands-on, sleeves up Chef with a passion for preparing and serving outstanding fresh food within a busy, high volume environment.
- Like Coppa Club, you love an early morning sunrise as much as a beautiful sunset.
- Knowledge of system Fourth Hospitality and Procure Wizard (desired)
- Assist the senior team by monitoring, controlling, order of food stock appropriate to sales levels and keep within budgets set for ordering
Let’s start with some of the benefits you will enjoy
- Competitive hourly rate up to £13.80 (inclusive of non-contractual tronc)
- Free meals on duty
- Referral scheme up to £2000!! So spread the word
· Wagestream - access a share of your earned wages whenever you need it
- 50% discount on food and beverages when you dine as a guest at selected VEL locations (T&C’s apply)
- Long service holiday entitlement up to 10 extra days a year! Time to book that cruise
- Discounted hotel stays across Rare Bird Hotels from the day you start
- Internal Progression Bonus
- Cycle to work scheme
- Exclusive online benefits giving you a full range of benefits, rewards and perks
- On the spot reward and recognition awards
On top of that, we can offer you a fun but hardworking environment and the chance to work with some downright nice people. We’d be really excited to have you on board and welcome you to our community.
Coppa Club is an open, inclusive space which offers something for everyone Overlooking the Maidenhead Waterway directly in the town centre. The open plan space offers a 60-cover restaurant for dining, a large circular bar area for drinking and a snug area for working and winding down. Our menu focuses on thoughtful, unfussy, European food from small plates and snacks to grilled mains, sourdough pizzas and healthy salads.
Outside there’s a glass covered terrace which can be enjoyed all year round. We are open from early morning until late at night, seven days a week.