Level 2 Nursery Production Chef with Sunflower lodge ltd, Spalding - Sunflower lodge ltd
We are looking for someone with a love for cooking and nutrition, we are very passionate about providing a varied and healthy menu for our growing children. The right candidate will have a love for the children and take part in baking activities with them throughout the week. Our nursery has a homely feel and the kitchen is at the heart of this.
- Prepare, cook and serve snacks and meals for the children that attend.
- Be available to work between Monday and Friday between the hours of 9-5pm for around 35 hours per week.
- Work towards high stands of kitchen hygiene, ensuring all paperwork relating to the kitchen are complete and accurate.
- Work with the nursery cook to plan and complete menus that offer a wide range of locally sourced and seasonal meals.
- Be available to attend a monthly staff meeting where the menu planning is carried out.
- We offer a full programme of training and support for our apprentice with our qualified and experienced cook.
- We offer 5.6 weeks paid holidays with the option to take bank holidays as unpaid leave
- We close at weekends, between Christmas and new year and on every bank holiday. We are a close-knit team and every day with the children is filled with fun.