Apprentice Production Chef Level 2 in Leeds - Tattu Manchester Ltd
We are a team that grows together and support one another to celebrate our own individuality and be the best that we can be.
Tattu is a modern, luxury,and captivating restaurant brand that connects with guests by taking them on aunique customer journey. Leading the way in brand identity, over the past fouryears we have built an international following through our dramatic interiors,specialist cuisine, and young, fresh service style
This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of one of the UK's fastest-growingcompanies with an outstanding reputation and performance history.
At Tattu we channel the Chinese concept of mò qi, an unspoken connection thatkeeps us aligned in our values. It is representative of the respect we hold forothers and the chemistry between our teams. The goal was to build a customerexperience around the brand that stimulates all senses, fusing beautiful andmeaningful design with quality and innovative Chinese cooking.
- Bespoke Chef whites and knives on your first day
- Amazing away days to learn more about the industry
- Opportunity to work in all of our sites
- 50% off food and drink Monday to Thursday up to a table of 4
- Wage stream - access a share of your earned wages whenever you need it
- Employee of the month award
- Monthly team building events
- Annual Tattu celebration