Working with us provides great benefits, including:
- Access your pay as you earn it through our financial wellbeing platform ‘Wagestream,’ a tool that lets you track your earnings in real-time, access a percentage of your pay as you earn it, learn easy tips for managing your money and save straight from your pay into pots for the future.
- Discounted Hotel Stays across our UK sites, and if you work for a branded venue, around the World!
- 50% off Food & Beverage at all our Hotels & F&B Venues
- Spa Discounts at our venues with a Spa
- Retail, Cinema & Leisure Discounts
- Development Opportunities via our ‘Grow with us’ initiative, including Apprenticeship opportunities, our Development Programmes, and more!
- Monthly ‘Star of the Month’ Awards
- Long-service Awards, that start after 1 year of service
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ Incentive – Be rewarded for referring someone you know!
- Access to a confidential ‘Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)’ available 24/7, 365 days per year.
- Pension Scheme
- Other incentive programmes that run throughout the year
About the role…
You’ll make sure our rooms are always ‘fresh and welcoming’ for our guests after a busy day at work, or an exciting day out – creating a haven for them to escape and relax in – or get that last bit of work done.
Working as part of the housekeeping team, you’ll make sure our rooms and/or public/back of house areas are always at their best and in line with company standards.
In this role you’ll be organised, preparing for your day ahead, keeping on top of required supplies and amenities, always trying to minimise waste and reporting when more items are required.
Although you’ll be allocated your own workload on a daily basis, team work is also important, working together to complete other tasks that may occur unexpectedly, or helping other team members that need support.
In this role you can expect to fully service the hotel bedrooms (changing bed linen, dusting, polishing, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, restocking amenities etc.), assist with deep cleaning projects and ad-hoc duties throughout the month, and work within the public/back of house areas.
- Experience in this role or similar
- Enthusiastic, flexible, passionate & display a professional and courteous attitude
- Ability to work independently but also be an effective team player
- An excellent eye for detail with great time management and organisational skills
- Good communication skills
At Cairn Group we're ambitious. With a varied and extensive UK portfolio of hotels, bars and restaurants in our portfolio, we're focused on continual growth and are in it for the long haul. We are a family owned business with family values at our core, with a growing team and sites UK wide.