Arcade Host (Customer Service)
As the world’s leading attraction partner for skill games and amusements across the globe, we are looking for driven individuals who can keep up with the pace of this exciting, ever changing environment to become our Arcade Host to work within our arcade The Fifth Avenue Amusement Arcade in Llandudno.
At HB Leisure, no two days are the same, which means you get to discover new things and be part of a forward thinking, unique brand. If you’re ready for a challenge and all the benefits that come with it, start your journey with us – we promise it will be a fun one!
This role will support the management team in ensuring a great experience for our customers to have lots of fun during their visit to Fifth Avenue. You do not need previous experience, but a great work ethic and commitment to work well within a team are critical.
The benefits of working with us:
- Full time and part time hours available (minimum 20 hours per week)
- Recommend a Friend Scheme - Put forward a friend to work for us to earn a Bonus (Subject to T&C’s).
- Access to the BenefitHub - helps you make savings across a range of products and services.
- Great career possibilities which include the opportunities to travel the globe (Asia, Europe, Dubai, USA, etc.) and work in some of the world’s most amazing locations Career opportunities.
All applicants MUST:
- Have great customer service and communication skills and a positive, outgoing personality.
- Be honest, reliable, responsible individuals with a strong work ethic.
- Be available weekdays and/or weekends – including Public holidays.
- Be able to follow instructions and comply with ALL company standards.
If a desk isn’t for you, you are for us. Gain real-life experiences and develop transferable skills that will be recognised throughout your career.
Apply today via our website www.hbleisure.com/careers