About the role...
As a Linen Porter at the Gardens Hotel you will be accepting deliveries and unpacking them to the relevant areas, distributing linen to the various floors of the hotel in order to support our housekeeping team, and collecting used linen and returning these items to the laundry room and accurately counting and recording these ready for collection.
You will also support the wider housekeeping team with hoovering and cleaning of public areas and bedrooms, where required.
- Physical fitness and stamina - you’ll be on your feet most of the day
- Enthusiastic, flexible, passionate & display a professional and courteous attitude
- Ability to work independently but also be an effective team player
- An excellent eye for detail with great time management and organisational skills
- Good communication skills
About Cairn Group…
At Cairn Group we're ambitious. With a varied and extensive UK portfolio of hotels, bars and restaurants in our portfolio, we're focused on continual growth and are in it for the long haul. We are a family owned business with family values at our core, with a growing team and sites UK wide.