Met Leeds are looking for a Public Area Cleaner to join their growing housekeeping team
Opening in the late 1800's The Met Hotel Leeds has welcomed guests to Leeds for over a century. Designed by local architects Chorley & Connon, this hotel is renowned for its Victorian terracotta facade and stone cupola taken from the city's demolished 4th White Cloth Hall. Today, The Met Hotel Leeds is still a much-loved landmark in Leeds' cityscape, blending its original design with contemporary interiors to create a 4-star city centre retreat. At The met Hotel, we not only mix history with style, our guests are offered the best service by our incredible team.
We are Looking for a cleaner who can commit to 24 hours a week.
We are paying £10.00 per hour, every hour worked paid!
We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts across both days and evenings- this means we can offer great flexibility if required.
What’s in for you as a Cleaner (just in case you need more persuading)
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG hotels and Resort family, FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world.
- £10.00 per hour plus Great IHG perks!
- 28 days holiday each year (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
What we need from you
Our people help to make the biggest difference - If you enjoy variety and are at your best when being part of a team as well as being passionate about delivering excellent guest service through your high-quality housekeeping work, this role is for you.
It’s important to remember your importance and reason for completing each job- Our guests! from cleaning a room, working to ensure our back of house areas are sparkling, or public areas are clean and safe. You’ll be called upon to complete a wide variety of tasks and jobs within our hotel and it’s extremely important that you remain flexible and versatile around these. Although this isn’t a full guest facing role, you will still play a vital part in delivering a fantastic guest experience and it’s important to remain friendly approachable and the best version of you whenever you come in to contact with one of our guests.
To succeed as a Cleaner, you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service
- Previous experience in Hotel Cleaning, as room attendant or public areas cleaner
- Experience with handling guests queries and complaints
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
Do you have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.