Kitchen Assistant - Par & Eagle Bar - Prestwick Airport - £500 Joining Bonus
Everyone regardless of age starts on £9.50 per hour.
- £500 Joining bonus (T&C apply)
- An ability to earn the additional £1 more per hour until 21st September 2022 and an additional £1.20 per hour for shifts worked between midnight and 6am
You may be wondering who are SSP? Well, we’re one of the best kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail.
You may not know us by name, but you will know us from our brands. We are the leading operator of restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas and other leisure locations. We cater for everyone too, from part time people to those looking for a career. Come and speak to us.
We have some exciting and ambitious plans here at Prestwick Airport and are looking for Full Time permanent Kitchen Assistant to come and join our team at Par & Eagle Bar! We’re looking for a variety of shifts between 3am and 10pm including weekends - we are sure you can find something matching your flexibility.
Responsibilities for Kitchen Assistant
- Demonstrate knowledge of Brand / products / menu
- Be a champion of brand standards
- Preparation for a peak time
- Consistently meet shift/daily average spend, waste and portion control targets
Requirements for Kitchen Assistant:
- Due to some responsibilities within the Kitchen Assistant role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts.
- Please note that successful candidates will be required to provide references for the last 5 years and undergo a Criminal Record Check in line with Airport Security Regulations.
Benefits for Kitchen Assistant:
- Free meal on shift
- Free parking
- £500 Joining Bonus (T&C)
- Refer a friend scheme - get rewarded with £400 every time you successfully refer a friend
- Up to 75% employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeship
Fancy to find out more? Apply today for Kitchen Assistant role!
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.