Chef at McIntyre Bar - Prestwick Airport T1AS - £500 Joining bonus!
Everyone regardless of age starts on £9.50 per hour
- £500 Joining bonus (T&C apply)
- An ability to earn the additional £1 more per hour until 21st September 2022 and an additional £1.20 per hour for shifts worked between midnight and 6am
You may be wondering who are SSP? Well, we’re one of the best kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail.
You may not know us by name, but you will know us from our brands. We are the leading operator of restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas and other leisure locations.
We are looking for Full Time and Part Time Commis Chefs ready to accept this hands-on role in our McIntyre Bar at Prestwick Airport
We’re looking for a variety of shifts between 3am and 11pm including weekends - we are sure you can find something matching your flexibility.
If you have can-do attitude and strong sense of team work, this may be a perfect opportunity for you! Previous experience in the kitchen is preferable but not essential.
We are looking for someone who:
- Assist food preparation process under supervisor’s instructions
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness, safety and food rotation
- Helps with deliveries and restocking the kitchen
- Can keep high standards and works well under pressure
Requirements for Chef:
- Successful candidates will be required to provide references for the last 5 years and undergo a Criminal Record Check in line with Airport Security Regulations.
- Due to some responsibilities within the Team Member role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts.
- Previous experience in similar role is desirable
Benefits for Chef:
- Free meal on shift
- Free parking
- £500 Joining Bonus (T&C)
- Refer a friend scheme - get rewarded with £400 every time you successfully refer a friend
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
- Up to 75% employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
Fancy to find out more? Apply today!
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.