Do you enjoy being part of a team and thrive as a key part of a busy operation?
We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals to work as part of our skilled kitchen team as Kitchen Porter.
Your day to day;
- Maintaining the standards of cleanliness and organisation within the kitchen
- The Kitchen Porter role is a key support role for our chefs so you will need to undertake any tasks asked of you
- Scheduled deep cleaning of kitchen areas and equipment
- May include basic food preparation
- Organising and storing food safely to comply with company standards
Who are we looking for?
You will be self-motivated and be able to work on your own initiative.
Demonstrating a good work ethic and a commitment to achieving team goals as well as an ability to work under pressure and time constraints
You should have a good working attitude and enjoy the buzz of working in a busy kitchen environment
No previous qualifications necessary
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- Wagestream - the ability to access up to 40% of your wages as you earn them each week
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts on food, beverage and accommodation in our beautiful Hotels and Inn across the country
- Pension and Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all