Kitchen Assistant at The Mill Bar and Kitchen - Manchester Piccadilly Station
Rate of Pay £9.50 per hour for all ages
We have Full Time Kitchen Assistant for shifts between 6:30am and 9:30pm including weekends - we are sure you can find something matching your flexibility.
We are the Food Travel Experts. So what does that mean? It means that we are experts in creating and running food outlets in locations where people are on the move. Whether it’s jetting off somewhere more exotic, getting on a train or stopping off at a motorway service area, we will make sure the food and drink on offer is the ideal selection to meet the needs of the many different types of traveller. Become a vital part of our SSP family at The Mill Bar and Kitchen - Manchester Piccadilly Station
Responsibilities for Kitchen Assistant:
- Demonstrate knowledge of The Mill Bar and Kitchen / products / menu
- Consistently meet shift/daily average spend, waste and portion control targets
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and appearance in all work areas
- Ingredients preparation
- Assist with deliveries and stock rotation
Requirements for Kitchen Assistant:
- Due to some responsibilities within the Bar Team Member role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts.
Benefits for Kitchen Assistant:
- Refer a friend scheme - get rewarded with £400 every time you successfully refer a friend
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
- Up to 75% employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
Fancy to find out more? Apply today for team member role!
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.