The Lygon Arms Hotel is an old coaching inn which sits in the heart of Broadway village – often called ‘the jewel of the Cotswolds’ – and boasts a rich history. With the spa tucked in a tranquil pocket at the hotel, 86 unique bedrooms, secluded gardens and relaxed dining experiences, there are so many ways to soak up the countryside pace.
What's in it for you?
- £20,800 annual salary
- Annual service charge (non-contractual)
- Meals included on duty
- Employee recognition awards
- Cashback healthcare cover after probation
- Continued career development with recognised training providers
- Generous friends and family rate at Iconic Luxury Hotels
- 25% discount on all food and beverage
- Discount on spa treatment and products
- Refer a friend incentive
- Team social events, seasonal gifts and much more…
Aim of the role:
To be responsible for reservations on site at The Lygon Arms and help us exceed our guest expectations and optimise revenue opportunities.
- To have full product knowledge of The Lygon Arms to be able to answer all enquiries (telephone and e-mail) and maximize sales accordingly
- Be passionate in taking reservations on site for The Lygon Arms including rooms, food and beverage, spa and special events in the absence of Central Reservations
- To carry out 5 day correspondence checks of all reservations, rooms, restaurant and spa using your intuition to read the situation and act accordingly.
- Be proactive and intuitive, carrying out 5 day pre-arrival calls for all room reservations to ascertain any missing information and to upsell dining, spa and all hotels facilities. Run daily reports to check bookings arriving in 5 days
- To ensure the daily programme and welcome list is up to date with all relevant information
- To cross reference all spa bookings and restaurant booking from the individual systems with Opera to ensure all information is correct and accurate
- To be the point of contact for all VIP guests ,showing passion and pride ensuring all return guests, celebrities, Press /Media bookings, travel agents, and return complaints are handled effectively and in a correct and sensitive manner
- Have a full knowledge of all special offers and promotions and to offer them where appropriate
- Be confident and passionate about our offering and be able to conduct site visits for the Central Events Team in the absence of the events co-ordinator
- Be flexible and perform any additional tasks which are assigned by management.