The Lygon Arms Hotel is an old coaching inn which sits in the heart of Broadway village – often called ‘the jewel of the Cotswolds’ – and boasts a rich history. With the spa tucked in a tranquil pocket at the hotel, 86 unique bedrooms, secluded gardens and relaxed dining experiences, there are so many ways to soak up the countryside pace.
Food & Beverage Supervisor - What's in it for you?
- £26,705 annual salary
- Annual service charge (non-contractual)
- Meals included on duty
- Staff accommodation available
- Employee recognition awards
- Cashback healthcare cover after probation
- Continued career development with recognised training providers
- Generous friends and family rate at Iconic Luxury Hotels
- 25% discount on all food and beverage
- Discount on spa treatment and products
- Refer a friend incentive
- Team social events, seasonal gifts and much more…
Responsibilities of Food & Beverage Supervisor:
- Supervise the efficient operation of the restaurant and assume the responsibilities of my Managers in their absence.
- Support my Managers to create the environment to enable our guests to have an authentic and relaxed dining experience
- Ensure the team are committed to delivering a seamless service with the finest attention to detail (from uniform to service steps)
- Be a role model to the team and act as a guardian of our standards.
- Communicate effectively delivering team briefs that engage, educate, motivate and set the team up to deliver a seamless shift
- Adhere to all Health & Safety/Food Hygiene regulations within the workplace as per the law and company policy and procedure and to ensure that our team abide by the same, holding to account and supporting my Managers with re-training where necessary.
- Report to my Managers any complaints, incidents, accidents or any other irregularities implementing the complaint handling procedure when/where appropriate
- Deliver effective handovers, reporting the days' events and other relevant information to the hotel management team.
- Opening and closing procedures for the restaurant are completed in accordance with our hotel procedures
- Maintain momentum and manage our teams performance during the shift to help us achieve our restaurant targets and budget.
Food & Beverage Supervisor - About you
- Supervisory experience in hotel/restaurant enviroment in a relatively busy venue
- Good spoken English
- You will have a keen eye for detail, organisational skills and will be well presented