Level 2 Production Chef Apprentice in Balsall Common - La Delicia
la Delicia is a licensed Café in the heart of the Village of Balsall Common, established for over 20 years and a go to daytime eatery for great Breakfasts, lunch & Gourmet coffee.
Modern and recently refurbished with a good vibe and great customers.
We are currently operating as a daytime café only but as we do possess a drinks license we want to get back to pre-pandemic levels when we opened successful Pop up evenings.
- Ensure safety and sanitation practices in the kitchen
- Inventory management and stock ordering
- Manage staff and delegate tasks related to meal prep, cooking and delivering food to diners in a timely fashion
- Monitor food and labour costs with cafe manager - Keep up with industry trends and create new recipe
- Manage the kitchen budget and work with the manger to ensure GP targets are being hit
- Learn to make barista grade coffee
- Using the clover POS system
We reward our team with staff nights out, free food and all the usual perks such as pension, cycle schemes amongst others
We are a family owned Business that is ran by a young female manager and a female led team, we promote modern working methods coupled with old fashioned values.