We are looking for a Runner to join the team at Scotts, part of Caprice Holdings.
Scott’s is an award winning seafood restaurant serving the very finest traditional fish and seafood dishes as well as seasonal game and meat dishes. The restaurant has an elegant oyster and Champagne bar in the centre which creates a sophisticated dining environment matched with engaging service from our attentive and informed restaurant staff.
As a Commis Waiter you will support the Front of House team with a number of duties to ensure help the smooth running of the restaurant. The ideal Runner will have previous experience in a fast paced, busy restaurant environment and have excellent communication skills (strong command of English language).
The role of a Runner includes:
• Light cleaning duties (sanitising touch points and guest areas)
• Taking in Linen deliveries, organising and restocking both Back and Front of House areas
• Silver Polishing ensuring all items are cleaned to the highest of standard and all areas are restocked
• Effective communication with the front of house team and back of house to ensure a smooth service
• Ensure that your section is stocked prior to service and replenished throughout
• Ensuring the sections are kept clean and tidy
• Ad Hoc tasks as requested by the Manager on Duty
• A highly competitive remuneration package
• Extensive career development and training opportunities
• Meals on duty
• Discounted gym membership
• Access to our Cycle to Work scheme
Caprice Holdings is a market leading prestigious restaurant group with a rich history and long-standing reputation within the hospitality and catering industry. We offer structured career paths and effective hospitality and catering training at every level to ensure your development and confidence grows with the collection.
Apply today and speak to one of our catering and hospitality specialists.