HR Coordinator (9 months FTC)
Stonegate Group are looking for an HR Co-ordinator to join our HR Administration Team, specifically to support our Head Office (we call this our Pub Support Team) colleagues. Working to ensure that all HR Administration is kept up to date and accurate is key to this role – you don’t need to have worked in HR before, but you must be an experienced Administrator with a keen eye for detail.
What will you be doing as an HR Coordinator? You’ll be involved in all aspects of HR Administration including:
- Ensuring accurate input of monthly payroll data to include: new starters, transfers, changes and leavers
- Issuing offer letters, contracts of employment and pay related letters in a timely manner and escalating where necessary
- Checking that all employees have the legal right to work in the UK with appropriate documents filed and updated to Fourth, our HR system
- Ensuring all required paperwork is returned by employees including contracts, policies etc
- Support in coordinating inductions and exit interviews for Head Office
- Processing of Head Office absences and checking frequency in line with policy
- Ensure all paperwork is filed correctly in the HR files and in accordance with GDPR
- Issue review dates and collect completed probation packs from Head Office Line Managers, and advise on any issues in probationary period
- Provide advice on company policy to Pub Support Team including, absences, family rights and flexible working
- HR/Payroll system administration, including ensuring the correct security and access for all Head Office employees, maintaining site information and regular checks to ensure the system is up to date and secure
We’re looking for a competent and careful Administrator, used to working at pace with accuracy. You’ll need to prioritise and manage your work, whilst ensuring you’re supporting the HR Administration Team in a calm and organised manner. In return, you’ll be joining an expert HR team in a business that rewards commitment and achievement.
Joining Stonegate will mean £22,000 annual bonus, 25 days holiday annual leave purchase scheme, free parking at our Support Centre, a Stonegate discount card to use in our sites, ongoing learning development opportunities, highly engaged teams and a culture of excellence and a range of other benefits including health and dental insurance.
This is a 9 month fixed term contract based in our Solihull Office.