Commercial Business Partner - Sales & Marketing
Commercial Business Partner – Sales & Marketing
Stonegate Group, the UK’s biggest Pub Company, are currently recruiting for a Commercial Business Partner to provide day to day and project support for the Commercial Finance team in the FP&A Department.
The role will be across Marketing, Sales and Procurement functions and will support all three in providing analysis, support and insight around key objectives and workstreams.
Key Responsibilities of a Commercial Business Partner -
- Liaising with Marketing and Campaign teams around key dates including pricing support, analysis of activity and promotions success and return on investment
- Supporting purchasing and marketing teams with information around category and range performance
- Cross-functional support of various departments during offer change process including menu and promotion modelling, pricing and forecasting the impact of changes
- Analysis of pre-booked sales including forecasting, capacity analysis and performance review of customer packages including competitor price and content benchmarking
- Supporting the provision of analysis and insight via customer feedback portals, linking this data into site and brand sales and competitor behaviour
- Report building in Power Bi to support key stakeholders across functions. Generating insight by linking multiple data sources together
We’re keen to speak to highly analytical financial candidates who can demonstrate strong commercial acumen and are capable of interpreting and presenting financial information to different audiences, both written and verbally. Ideally, you’ll have experience in BI applications and consider yourself as an Expert user of Excel.
Joining Stonegate will mean a competitive salary (£37,500) bonus scheme, 25 days holiday and an annual leave purchase scheme, free parking at our Support Centre in Solihull, a Stonegate discount card to use in our sites, ongoing learning development opportunities, highly engaged teams and a culture of excellence and a range of other benefits.