We have a fantastic opportunity for a collaborative, service led General Manager to join our Coppa Club management team.
We’re looking for an experienced General Manager who believes that the key to the site’s overall success is through nurturing and developing their people to deliver the best guest experience.
- You must have experience of working in premium branded high-volume restaurants.
- You take full responsibility of your P&L, but never compromise on service.
- Warm personality blended with professionalism. This venue is part of the local community, so the charisma to connect with your guests and inspire your teams is a must.
- Demonstrable experience in developing, coaching and training your team to achieve their goals.
- Highest attention to detail; you’ll take pride in delivering only the best food and service standards but in an informal and fun environment.
- A strong multi-tasker and organised Manager who ensures that all processes are followed. Delivers on Health & Safety and Food Hygiene at all times.
- Systems literate, able to analyse a stock result as much as your p&l.
- An excellent and flexible communicator. From your weekly internal Management meetings to responding to your online reviews, you will have an engaging but clear communication style.
- Confidence to make decisions, take initiative and problem solve. Although we are a growing business, we are still small enough so that you have a voice in the Management Team.
- An ambassador for our brand who lives the Various Eateries values: We are Welcoming, We take Pride and We are a Community.
We understand that moving right now might make you nervous, so all new team members will be eligible for the company support scheme in case of another lockdown/local restrictions*.
Let’s start with some of the benefits you will enjoy
- Competitive Salary
- Achievable Bonus Scheme
- Free meals on duty
- Referral scheme up to £2000!! So spread the word
- Wagestream - access a share of your earned wages whenever you need it
- 50% discount on food and beverages when you dine as a guest at selected VEL locations (T&C’s apply)
- Long service holiday entitlement up to 10 extra days a year! Time to book that cruise
- Discounted hotel stays across Rare Bird Hotels from the day you start
- Internal Progression Bonus
- Cycle to work scheme
- Exclusive online benefits giving you a full range of benefits, rewards and perks
- On the spot reward and recognition awards
On top of that, we can offer you a fun but hardworking environment and the chance to work with some downright nice people. We’d be really excited to have you on board and welcome you to our community.
Coppa Club Brighton is located within the heart of Brighton lanes, offering a relaxed, welcoming space that’s open all day from early breakfast to late evening drinks.
With cosy lounges and alfresco dining surrounding the courtyards dolphin fountain, guests can eat, drink, socialise, work a little or just settle in with a good book. Offering a place to relax come rain or shine, Coppa Club’s private Igloos offer a perfect spot with sliding doors to catch some rays and fresh air whilst listening to laid back music through the individual speakers.