Nestled on the Wiltshire/Dorset boarder, is the King John Inn. A true British Country Inn with an award-winning restaurant, a well-stocked homely bar and eight elegant bedrooms. The King John is a celebration of English heritage, sophistication and the country lifestyle.
The General Manager of the King John Inn loves country living, prioritises their community, has a knack of delivering exceptional guest experiences and expects high standards from themselves and their team.
Why work for us?
- You get great staff discounts across all our pubs (Cirrus Inns, 24 & counting!) and that's 25% off food & drink and 50% on overnight stays!
- There are tonnes of training and development opportunities including some really fun and interesting things.
- There's a good salary to be had, site-controlled tronc, an achievable bonus scheme and loads of employee benefits.
We're looking for our general managers to:
- Hire and keep the best people
- Coach, develop and mentor their team to success
- Drive standards and knowledge to create guest Wowments, every time
- Generate great sales ideas and PR opportunities
- Deliver on your forecasts and budgets
- Maximise revenue by driving volume
- Deliver on the pub's controllables
- Salary package of up to £50,000, including tronc + bonus
If you’re interested in joining and want to be part of a vibrant and highly successful pub collection, please send us your CV and apply now, we want to hear from you!
Cirrus Inns is a collection of iconic pubs and country inns, celebrating the best of British and supporting our local heroes. Cirrus Inns is not your usual "pub group". We want people with creativity, individuality, and flair to bring your own special brand of magic to our family and our pubs, so if you're looking for a cookie cutter operation then we are NOT for you. Please find out more about Cirrus Inns by visiting www.cirrusinns.co.uk.