We have an amazing opportunity for a Reservation Manager, your primary responsibility is to oversee a highly effective Reservations Department and will ensure its smooth and efficient operations. You will be responsible for the general performance of the department, monitoring of key KPI's and, identifying risks and opportunities maximising the department performance.
- To manage the Reservations Department and ensure a smooth-running department.
- To monitor the standards and performance of the Reservations Team
- To ensure all cross-selling opportunities are maximised within the department and monitor conversion on a daily basis
- To monitor key KPI's including but not limited to, conversion, abandon rate, performance per agent and team to ensure they are
- in line with company targets and make recommendations where feasible
- To understand trends in the business and implement actions accordingly
- To implement new targets, strategies and actions to ensure the department adapts to the needs of a fast-moving and always
- evolving business
- To maximise business opportunities that have the greatest potential return on investment and are consistent with the company
- goals and brand.
- To prepare departmental forecasts as required by the business.
- To ensure that adequate staffing levels are maintained and staff costs are kept within the departmental budget
- To build and maintain strategic relationships with internal and external key partners.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Strong management skills
- Multi-site management experience
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Confident telephone manner
- High level of skills in Microsoft Office, especially with Excel
- Results focus
- Proactive in presenting solutions and showing initiative