The Lansdowne Arms is on the look-out for Front of House Team Players to join their wonderful team! The Role of a Front of House Team Player is simple… to provide an unforgettable and efficient customer experience to all who walk through the door!
What is the benefit of joining the Wadworth Family?
- 25% discount off food, beverage and accommodation in our Managed Houses and Hotels
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic opportunities to train and develop within the business
- Employee Assistance Programme support through LTC
- Further benefits being introduced in the coming months
The Lansdowne Arms is a landmark pub, with an elevated position on the edge of the Bowood House Estate. A stunning building with incredible views across Wiltshire, the extensive garden shows off the beautiful location. The pub is famous for its freshly cooked food and a range of Wadworth beers. It has a very strong following from the locals as well as catering for visitors to the area.
Your main duties will include providing warm, attentive bar and table service to our customers, assisting with cleaning and working as part of the team to open and close the pub. Be knowledgeable about all products sold, advising customers and answering queries and provide the highest standard of guest service at all times. We are looking for reliable, confident individuals with enthusiasm and the ability to adapt in any given situation with a smile!
We need someone who:
- Is completely reliable – always punctual, well presented, honest, full of enthusiasm and willing to work hard.
- Is a great team player – have worked as part of a team supporting and helping others when needed.
- Has a passion for what we do – can show a desire to learn about our food, drinks and accommodation and are able to share this knowledge with customers.
- Loves looking after customers –enjoys ensuring every customer has a fantastic experience with us and will come back again and tells others about their experience.
- Will go that extra mile –help ensure everything happens as it should in your pub.
- Multi-skilled and flexible – has the ability and willingness to work front and back of house, and willing to do every task.
The hourly pay rate will be dependant on age of applicant:
- 17 = £6.25
- 18 - 20 = £8.75
- 21 and over = £9.70