Salary: Depending on the experience
Shift Pattern: 5 days out of 7
Lexington is an award-winning contract caterer that focus on providing great food and service to customers.
To do this we need fabulous people and we work hard to create an environment where our team members feel engaged, inspired, valued and enjoy what they do.
We are looking for someone with a keen eye for detail and a sound knowledge of all sections of the kitchen. Experience in both staff and fine dining preferable for this multi outlet site.
As part of your package, we are offering a competitive salary per annum (depending on your experience), plus free use of the onsite gym and swimming pool.
- This role comes with an Employee Assistance Programme
- A great cycle to work scheme
- Workplace pension
- Life Assurance (x2)
- 28 days holiday – pro-rata (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 31 days after 2 years' service
- Great benefits for you and your family
- Day off for your birthday
As a Chef, we expect from you to have a genuine interest in customer service excellence, to be a great team player with good communication skills. Catering experience essential.
- Ensure full area of responsibility is clean, appropriately presented and stocked at all times
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients
- Ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
We are committed to creating an inclusive working environment. To be who you are without judgement, no matter who you are or where you’re from. Where individuality is a strength and you can be proud to be you.
Are you ready to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in? If so, we want to hear from you!