As Event Sales Manager you will effectively manage and sell the private dining space within one or two of our restaurants. You will be required to prepare all event documentation and coordinate with the onsite restaurant team and client to ensure consistent, high level service throughout all stages of the event as well as a seamless turnover to the onsite team. You will effectively handle all customer enquiries for your restaurant/s and ensure conversion targets are achieved on an ongoing basis.
We are looking for an Events Sales Manager to join the team to help us achieve our growth plans over the next couple of years.
- Responding effectively to all customer/client enquires as well as effective liaison with the restaurant team.
- Full management and co-ordination of all events from enquiry to day of event / dinner.
- Ensure effective enquiry management to achieve conversion targets set and achievement of revenue targets.
- Preparation of all relevant event documentation including contracts, function sheets, floor plans, table plans, place cards, menus
- Prepares and ensures contracts are put in place for each event and signed and returned by clients in line with SOPs.
- Ensure effective liaison with the client to create accurate and complete proposal document to ensure the restaurant team/s
- deliver the event / dinner as per the client’s request.
- Effective diary management to enable timely follow up of enquiries and completion of client contracts in line with SOPs.
- Identify potential business development opportunities and effective follow up.
- Maintain strong relationships with the restaurant team to maximise revenue and optimize occupancy of the private dining space.
- Recognises opportunities to maximize revenue by up-selling and offering enhancements to create a better overall event.
- Follow up on client feedback after the event in a timely manner ensuring any negative feedback is effectively handled.
- Effectively cross-sell enquiries across the Caprice Holdings and Ivy Collection ensuring all enquiries are fully considered.
- Knowledge of the restaurant’s operations and they effect private dining events.
- Leads pre-event function sheet meetings with the onsite restaurant team.
- Adheres to all standards, policies, and procedures.
- Attends monthly restaurant management meetings and provides relevant Private Dining information as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- A minimum of two year’s event management experience in a high-quality restaurant or hotel group.
- Have a proven track record in achieving sales targets and KPIs.
- Have a desire to provide fantastic service to our clients/customers to help create a memorable event or dining experience every
- Have excellent telephone skills and a keen eye for detail to ensure contracts and client proposals are accurate.
- Excellent organisation and event operations skills with the ability to effectively prioritise and multi task.
- A good working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and related PC packages is essential for this role.
- Strong English communication skills (verbal, listening, writing).
- Effective decision-making skills.
- Ability to acquire and maintain relationships with clients and colleagues.
If you are looking to work in an exciting, vibrant and growing restaurant company where there are always opportunities to develop and progress, apply now.